What's up, men and women?

Home of the {EOTS} l337 Spammers.

Moderators: {EOTS}Megs, Tristan

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO}

What's up, men and women?

Post by {EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 am

Soooooooooooooooo...I am heading home from our family reunion up in New Hampshire. Then as soon as I get home, I gotta drive 3 hours down to Wildwood for a week. I think more AA3 needs to happen when I return. How are all your summers going?

{EOTS}Dj
Enlisted Member
Xfire: djo90

Re: What's up, men and women?

Post by {EOTS}Dj » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Sounds like fun. My family doesn't have reunions that often, which is a shame. We do them in Maine, though, right on the coast (usually). I see my relatives a lot though (the ones on my mom's side, they all live in New England), not so much on my dad's side though (they're all in Hawaii).

My summer has been boring so far, I should have a job by now but I don't, partly because there just isn't much around and partly because the shit that is around, I don't want to to do. lol. I don't need the money, it's more about wanting it. I'm thinking I'll have something this week, even if the summer is half over. lol.

Fragnader
Xfire: fragnader2
America's Army 32 Digit GUID: C02FE49BEFD84FF13D5A8DB618AEEDB5

Post by Fragnader » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Found out that in two years the owner plans to build a new place and move the business, and move the recently created business to the old building and that one the was started in the 70s to the new place.

Not sure if I'm happy or if it's gonna make me jobless...

Hopefully I'll have a real job in two years...

setarocks
Enlisted Member

Post by setarocks » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 am

ohh ive been working lately (5 days a week) and whenever im not working I try to do things rather then hang out around my area. Been to windham, ny last week, went to a car show in NJ last night, going upstate agian for 2 days to fish and stuff. Summer is going better than I expected to be.

{EOTS}HHRoadKK
Major
Xfire: hhroadkk

Post by {EOTS}HHRoadKK » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

im doing good, we don't really have family reuinions per say but our more immediate family usually gets together at birthday parties and the like. I've also been playing Softball on sunday's with my work against other Lowe's, so thats a good time. And im taking Precalc right now which is surprisingly easy.

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO}

Post by {EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

This is kinda cool. I wasn't sure anyone would actually reply and tell me about their lives, although that was what I was hoping.

DJ: Ours is basically in Maine, right on the border in Rochester, NH. You probably go through it...going on Highway 16 maybe? I always want more money, lol. Mostly because I am poor...and I do have somewhat of a need for it, sadly. Where might you be getting a job?

Frag: Wait, so the owner didn't even tell you who will stay need to be hired? That is gay... In two years, I too, hope to have a real job. We'll see.

Jacob: That sounds pretty cool. I guess I sorta do the same thing, I'm always trying to be active. I feel weird not doing anything and staying near home. Are you good at fishing or just do it more for the relaxation?

Sean: Softball? Do you have a VAGINA? :-P Just kidding. That must be awesome. Fuck the other Lowe's! Are they any good?

{EOTS}HHRoadKK
Major

Post by {EOTS}HHRoadKK » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

umm well the store we played are, West Bridgewater, they beat us by 14 runs. Which isn't as bad as the 16 runs I guess our store lost to them last time (before i was there :P)

Fragnader

Post by Fragnader » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 am

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} wrote:Frag: Wait, so the owner didn't even tell you who will stay need to be hired? That is gay... In two years, I too, hope to have a real job. We'll see.
He didn't even tell us about his master plan, I've heard it through two different people who don't talk with each other, and another that heard it from a manager.

I'd assume I could keep my job if I decided to drive about two hours from my house instead of 20 mins....for 7.50/hr, I don't think so...

{EOTS}HHRoadKK
Major

Post by {EOTS}HHRoadKK » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 am

wow what a shitty job, even i make $9.something an hour.

setarocks
Enlisted Member

Post by setarocks » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm

hahhaha whoa lowes baseball team. They need that in nyc, well maybe they have em but I dont know :P

Jon, I do the fishing more for relaxation I guess. I rarely fish to tell you the truth, but my friends decided we should go upstate and fish and so I guess thats what we're doing :D And then sometime in August im suppose to be going camping just dont know where yet!

Frag, your killing me :( 7.50 an hour? must suck, I make 12 and thats not enough >.<

edit: I forgot I have some pics of the car show, and windham, ny If you guys wanna check them out I can post it here, or you can go on my facebook....just search jacob roszko

Fragnader

Post by Fragnader » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:17 am

Three years same place, doing more...I asked 1 year ago for a raise and I got 50 cents...from 7 to 7.50...

Been thinking about asking again, but the the economy is shit...

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO}

Post by {EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 am

Jeez, Frag. That is not a lot of money. You are a slave. :( Maybe it is better that you're losing your job so you can go find something a bit better, although it does suck to try to go find a new one.

Jakeeeeee, I want to go camping. I have never gone to be honest. :-/ I'm adding you on Facebook.

setarocks
Enlisted Member

Post by setarocks » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 pm

lol ok I got you on facebook, and too be honest I never went camping either xD so its a new experience. Well actually, ive been kinda camping but it wasent in a tent, it was a cabin if that counts :P

{EOTS}Dj
Enlisted Member
Xfire: djo90

Post by {EOTS}Dj » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 am

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} wrote:DJ: Ours is basically in Maine, right on the border in Rochester, NH. You probably go through it...going on Highway 16 maybe? I always want more money, lol. Mostly because I am poor...and I do have somewhat of a need for it, sadly. Where might you be getting a job?
Restaurant, an office doing some kind of record keeping or something like that, or a gym. lol. Haven't gotten any yet. I did think about maybe applying to someplace like Best Buy, get discounts on all the stuff, heh.

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO}

Post by {EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

I applied for Best Buy too because I'm desperate (Geek Squad). lol.

setarocks
Enlisted Member

Post by setarocks » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm

hahaha you gweek!!

Fragnader

Post by Fragnader » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 am

Funny thing is I may have to apply @ Best Buy... :(

Any who camping isn't really that great, worth it though to go once in your life. Just pray it doesn't rain :P

Loveable_Hobo
Enlisted Member

Post by Loveable_Hobo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} wrote:I applied for Best Buy too because I'm desperate (Geek Squad). lol.

if i paid a TON extra, you think they'd let you drive your little bug all the way to wisconsin? I wouldn't even need help, i just want to see Jon in uniform in that car :wink:

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO}

Post by {EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Loveable_Hobo wrote:
{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} wrote:I applied for Best Buy too because I'm desperate (Geek Squad). lol.

if i paid a TON extra, you think they'd let you drive your little bug all the way to wisconsin? I wouldn't even need help, i just want to see Jon in uniform in that car :wink:
LOL. That would be kinky, eh? Maybe they would. I would come in the outfit if you bought me a ticket and gave me a room to stay on. Oh, and brought me to and from the airport. :)

{EOTS}HHRoadKK
Major

Post by {EOTS}HHRoadKK » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

{EOTS}XCoPMaNX{CO} wrote:
Loveable_Hobo wrote:

LOL. That would be kinky, eh? Maybe they would. I would come in the outfit if you bought me a ticket and gave me a room to stay on. Oh, and brought me to and from the airport. :)

Forgot the part where he sexes you up.